06 September, 2007
Racing and pacing and plotting the course
Cake - The distance
Because he's racing and pacing and plotting the course
He's fighting and biting and riding on his horse
He's racing and pacing and plotting the course
He's fighting and biting and riding on his horse
HE'S going the distance
He's going for SPEED
HE'S going the distance.
Linkin Park - Somewere I Belong
I will never know myself until I do this on my own
And I will never feel anything else until my wounds are healed
I will never be anything till I break away from me
I will break away, I'll find myself today
Michael Gray - The Weekend
I'm workin' all week long
I dream the days away
I wanna' sing my song
So let the music play
I have to get my kicks and fly tonight
And when the clock strikes 6 on Fri-day night
I need to blow it all away
I can't wait for the weekend to begin
I can't wait for the weekend to begin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C27BjrjDkks
Post a Comment